Checking that pays high interest on Kasasa Cash®
- 2.02% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- 2.02% to 0.60% APY on balances over $25,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* (if qualifications aren't met monthly)*
- Kasasa Cash Back® 4.00% cash back on up to a total of $200.00 on debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $8.00 cash back payments may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
Both Programs Rewards
- $25.00 Nationwide ATM Withdrawl Fee Refunds
- Can link to high-interest Kasasa Saver® account
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Unlimited check writing
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile banking with and transfer services at Illini State Bank
- Mastercard® debit card
- $25 minimum deposit to open
- Interest Rates may vary
Earning Your Rewards Is Easy!
Qualifying is easy! Just use these services (you may already). Earn your rewards by using the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction post and settle
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
That's it. If you don't meet the qualifications one cycle, don't worry. There is no penalty, and you still have a free checking account that earns our base interest rate. Then you can get right back to earning your rewards the very next cycle!
APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
APY = Annual Percentage Yield.APYs accurate as of 01/01/2019.
APY calculations are based on an assumed balance of $25,000.00 + $100,000 in your Kasasa Cash account and an assumed statement cycle of thirty-one (31) days.